Been super busy with design projects lately, completely swamped today until 6 pm, didn’t want to mess with cooking and cutting up stuff that will take a lot of energy/time, so this recipe sure came in handy.
- 3 tablespoons bean sauce
- 5 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce (optional)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 3 tablespoons Shaoxing wine
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1 pound Chinese noodles
- In a small bowl, whisk together the bean, hoisin, chili garlic and soy sauces; reserve and set aside.
- Heat a large wok over high heat. Add the oil and swirl to coat. Toss in the garlic and ginger; cook until it’s fragrant about 10-15 seconds. Add the pork, stir constantly to break apart meat. Cook until just a bit of pink remains and it begins to brown, about 4-5 minutes. Add the wine and stir for a few seconds.
- Pour in the reserved sauce and stir to thoroughly coat the pork, until sauce is heated through. Add the green onions and toss to combine well.
Adapted from Sunday Night Dinner