Cooked every single day this week, I am getting pretty good about estimating what to buy and use up all perishable within 4 weekdays. The sweet basil plant in my organic garden has been growing like crazy, so little girl happily cut a bunch down to help me with flavoring this dish. Definitely a keeper! (I am referring to both little girl and this recipe!)
- 2T oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2-1 Lb. sliced tender beef
- 1t red pepper flakes
- 1/2 C sliced onions
- 1/2 C Green Bell Pepper, cut into bite size
- 1C fresh basil leaves
- 1T oyster sauce
- 2T fish sause
- 1T sugar
- 1/8tea white pepper
How to make it
- Heat pan
- add oil garlic and chilies saute for 1min.
- Add beef stir fry for 1-2min. Take the beef out and reserve aside.
- Stirfry onions, bell pepper and basil
- Add oyster fish sauses sugar and pepper, stir for 3-5 minutes until vegi are tender
- Add beef back in, stir until done (about 1-2 min)
- Serve over white rice!
Modified from original recipe: Group Recipe