Promised my little girl to enjoy the fresh air and play with her buddies (while I chat with my buddies: The Moms) this afternoon, I was looking for an easy chicken recipe for tonight’s dinner that doesn’t require a lot of preparation. This turned out real well, and I’ve decided baking is a great way to cook, pretty much just “Set It and forget It”!
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Dip chicken tenders in egg and coat with flour.
- 3. Heat oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. pan fry chicken until medium brown. Place in a small baking dish.
- 4. In a small bowl combine soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder and salt. Pour over wings.
- 5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, basting wings with sauce often.