For a woman who HATED celery when she was a young girl, this recipe turned out amazing! I felt like there was a fifth flavor (Umami) to the dish and hubby must have felt the same, definitely a keeper!
- 2 white fish fillets, cut into medium bite-sized pieces
- 10 stalks of celery hearts cut into small pieces
- 3-4 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of chicken broth mix powder
- 1 teaspoon of cooking wine (rice wine)
- 1 teaspoon of corn starch
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of water
- a pinch of salt
Original recipe courtesy of my food blogger buddy Rice Palette, Thanks for tonight’s delicious dinner!